"Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him to himself." James Allen
Purify your mind. Often.
Articulate the unspeakable.
You always know.
What you want to know as Truth.
Are you fully expressing the immensity of the gifts and talents with which you've been endowed?
To walk around with knowledge and truth -an inner knowing of who you really are and what you really want to say- and have to pretend it is not so-to squelch the breadth of your power and enormity of your presence- and fit into a mold, a paradigm, an idea of what you think (and everyone around you thinks) is supposed to be only to KNOW you are so much more. Inner conflict ensues and fuels the law of cause and effect and self fulfilling prophecies.
The great news ~ YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU THINK and YOU CAN SHIFT THIS PATTERN Today and OWN Your POWER.
So here is the message to say to yourself - morning, noon and night. Here is the reminder that you are unfathomably more powerful than you believe.
"Release, be you, say it, be brave, be free, be wise and be you. If we had a world full of yous allowed to be you- who you and they really are, we would have a powerful world of unleashed potential. We'd have truth with a new meaning. We'd emanate a vibration that would upgrade the heavens. We'd have a world of confident purposeful evolved beings holding space for the next level and evolution of phenomenal. What layer can you release today that doesn't belong to the real you?"
Now here's the key, anything in its purest form has a dark form. Whilst we live among dark energies, we empower our light to walk with protection. We empower our hearts to love more. It is only in this self love that we can know the truth of who we are. It is in this truth that you will find your upgrade.
What is an upgrade? It's a new level of you. The reflection of personal evolution. An upgrade unlocks your potential- physically, intellectually, spiritually, and psychically. An upgrade connects you to the Universal Intelligence. You suddenly understand. You suddenly solve problems and make quick decisions. You shed a layer of fear. The fear that shows up in old patterns of how you do you. An upgrade introduces you to a new you. If you are ready to receive.
Caveat: There is always the possibility of a downgrade.
Evolution is not always easy. It is always beautiful. Evolution is a focus on transcending the old and stepping into the new. These words are empty for those who place a fork in their road and exit the superhighway of transformation. Sure it may seem easier. Though it's impossible to reach the same destination.
These words articulate the unspoken for those who've surged a lifetime of complicity with the dark night of the soul. It is in this journey to the light one realizes that the way out is an epic evolution.
When we submit and let the rumble go, we are offered a new power...a new level of power to step into the next level- yes level it is-of ourselves. The time of integrating the new power, awareness, intuition, ability to 'see', or physical manifestations of peak levels of performance, is the most critical time of growth. Sometimes it's so unfamiliar to be this powerful we lose the way, we drop the ticket, and slip back into the slumber we were in before. Now we carry a few badges of victim honor.
When we own it, claim it, understand it and wield it- this new power, we will have our purpose, mission, message, gift and talent fully revealed. We will have the necessary power and resources to facilitate the actualization of this mission. It doesn't have to be grand in the scheme of things. The mission may be wash the dishes. It's how we do it.
When we're here at this level we know anything and everything that happens, happens for us, for a reason, for the learning. It's our opportunity to decode the signs and messages in our lives. Upgrade yours. Take responsibility, have more integrity, be congruent and impeccable with your word, see the unseen, ask the unasked, listen to your voice. Inside your soul is speaking to you.
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO YOUR POTENTIAL!
8 Secret Tips to Apply When You Must Let Go...
We are always being told: 'let go' of that which no longer serves you, if you love it let it go, let go of this and that. I tell people this too! But how? How do we let go and move on?
How do we let go when our beliefs are so intricately designed to keep us holding on? Or how do we let go of connection and love when we're told to stay connected and keep an open heart? How do we let go of relationships when we care and have compassion? How do we let go of patterns and defenses that have kept us safe for so long?
When it comes time to let go- of a job, a career, a decision, a business, a partner, a lover, a child, a memory, a mindset, a belief, an identity, a regret, a resentment, what is the trick? A band-aid will not do the job. We need instructions to mend our hearts, give us wings, restore faith, increase gravity beneath our wings, and to give us the will to move on.
Growing and moving through transition is confusing and scary. When done voluntarily it can be down right terrifying and heartachingly painful. Sometimes we make decisions knowingly that will lead us to this place. Sometimes they're made for us.
Begin by setting the intention that the outcome is for the highest good of all (this is HARD when emotions are involved yet ever so powerful!)
I let go of things daily. Weekly. I am constantly asking what no longer serves me or what old beliefs are still lingering around my habitat that no longer match who I am becoming. I have my process for letting go. Yet when a person leaves or a situation suddenly changes- or likewise when a person enters and old patterns no longer fit this new situation- there is often a moment where a decision has to be made to let go or suffer. Letting go may feel like suffering at times yet it is really a pathway through to a new you. Growing pains. The other type of suffering is a dead end place of disempowerment that serves no one.
I have recently been through a situation where I had to let go. Everyday a new round of letting go has to happen, sometimes the letting go has to continue all day. Letting go isn't always a one shot decision and poof. Letting go is a process. You come up with your own instructions. When done with grace and intention you move through your situation with a powerful healing and elegant up-leveling at the core of who you are.
Here are my 8 Most Powerful Secrets to Letting Go:
1. You don't have to know how to let go and resolve your situation to let go. There may be no resolution but for each moment to let go and continue to release what needs to be released. Letting go begins with intention.
2. Give yourself a good cry. There is no reason not to feel what needs to be felt. If it brings up emotion- crying is the most beautiful way to release and let go while honoring the way you feel. You deserve to feel how you feel. Allow your feelings to flow through and out - Caveat: You don't want to direct these feelings at another person or thing. Blaming another while you're releasing emotion isn't really letting go- it's redirecting. If there is hurt, hold the person or thing in your thoughts and intentionally let go and release all your emotion with the intention that the highest outcome for the good of all is restored.
3. Be in integrity with your values. Sometimes when we're in a sticky situation involving others, we throw our value bag out the window. We say things we don't mean and we step onto the Triangle of Disempowerment (Victim, Perpetrator or Rescuer) without being mindful. When we're on this triangle, we're not able to fully honor the truth of our situation and let go from a place of equanimity. While equanimity may be the goal- it's not always where we are when we're in the pain or difficulty of a situation. Being mindful of where our consciousness is at all times in this process is important. Sometimes we need to feel pity for ourselves or blame someone else for a minute- fine- for a minute bring it up and out and let it go. Then come back to yourself and back to integrity.
4. Honoring what just happened. Sometime we forget ceremony and ritual. These are powerful ways to focus with intention on healing a situation, honoring the parts and letting them go. Honoring the people involved- even if they hurt you- is a way to bring about your best possible outcome. Even in the process of letting go and feeling, we're manifesting. We're constantly manifesting! When your intention is for the best possible outcome for all involved, you can place yourself in the shoes of the other and honor their position. You may not think they're right or agree with them. You may not have gotten what you wanted, yet you can still honor that there is something better coming to you even through this difficult time no matter what. Acknowledging this truth means you're able to honor what just happened and still expect the best possible outcome (even if the facts don't seem to present that truth right now).
5. Speaking your truth. Saying what needs to be said and hearing what needs to be heard also means feeling what needs to be felt. Sometimes - being vulnerable and speaking your truth from a place of compassion is the most powerful healing force on the planet. Put aside the fear of being judged. Put aside the fear of being too nice, or too this or that...and speak your truth from that place of integrity. Speaking your truth takes courage.
6. Let go of being right. Being happy, healed and resolved is more important than being right. Know what's right in your heart and find validation where you'll find it- in people you can trust. If a situation is not fair and you're going to waste energy attempting to be right, evaluate where you put your energy. Let go of being right, by knowing you're perfect and it's all good. Once you've done 1-5 above, it's going to be really easy to let go of being right.
7. Letting go means you're going to go through different stages of emotion. Expect it! This is probably the coolest secret of letting go. If you really lean into the process and allow it to unfold, one day you may feel love the next day you feel anger. You may have dreams that elude to subconscious behaviors that are keeping you stuck and holding on, then you'll experience sadness... it's a mixed bag and depends on your psyche. Your process of letting go is unique to you. It's artistry and grace when you allow and expect variation. Be compassionate with yourself. Allow the feelings, notice the changes, and know this will pass IF you keep allowing and keep letting go.
8. Be mindful of myths and stories. When we're feeling pain or hurt, anger, sadness, an empty space where there was someone or something before, a lack or taking away of something valuable or important, we and our brilliant minds tend to create all kinds of stories in our heads. Sometimes they're true and sometimes they're not. They're usually as true as you allow them to be. You create your reality with every thought. When you have brought sufficient honoring to a situation it's rather hard to create a horror story. Often our stories put us back on that Triangle of Disempowerment (Victim, Perpetrator or Rescuer). Just be aware of the story you're telling yourself and others about what just happened, or what happened in the past. Create a new story. Create the story of the most empowered you and take responsibility for what happens next!
There you have it! It's not a recipe, it's a workbook. You're process is a work in progress. Each thing, person, event, belief, mindset, issue, pain, or thing you let go of is an OPPORTUNITY to grow in profound ways.
Each time you go through the process from beginning all the way through, you develop new faculties, insights, and awarenesses and you elevate your consciousness. It's NOT always easy. It's rarely easy. That's why so few let go with grace and most people hold on to stuff that piles up as sediment in their psyche. If you allow the full process, you move through the next one with wisdom and lightness. Life becomes more beautiful and you become more powerful.
*Bonus tip: Be gentle with yourself! Take time out. It's part of the process of redefining yourself and repositioning yourself as the leader in your life!
Comments below please! Was this helpful at all?
How do we get what we want? The Law of Cause and Effect. How do we change? Negotiate.
Cause: Long ago your life experience began implanting a strategy in your subconscious mind to protect you from harm. How perfectly this part of your brain works! That's it's job- keep you safe. At times you may want different things than are showing up for you in life, however, your subconscious mind may be hijacking the desires of your conscious mind. How does this look in real time?
Let's take business or sales for example. You have to promote yourself and sell, negotiate or win on your position. You have a subconscious abhorance for arrogant people. Somewhere in time you've been taught (parents, loved ones, teachers....) that it is arrogant to self promote and arrogant to be a sales person. Somewhere else in time you made a connection to a transaction involving money to sales and connected this to arrogance. Ok, so now somewhere deep in your subconscious mind it's arrogant to sell your position.
Now you're finding it hard to 'convince' people why you're right, it's down right impossible to close a sale and forget about raising your fees because "you're not really worth that much" (cancel cancel!)
Effect: The effect shows up as our circumstances. When we are feeling in alignment we are usually aligned in our subconcious and concsious desires. The goal is to align these two in all areas of your life. When we're not getting what we want in life, we can trace the effect to the cause and transform the root. It's not easy. It takes courage, commitment and decision.
Most people don't go here voluntarily and for most of us, the subconscious strategy is to trick you and make it difficult to see the patterns designed to create the exact effects in life you're getting. In fact- we are usually getting what we don't want!
What we don't want consciously is what we want subconsciously! You may be pissed off by hearing that. That's where the transformation lies...being willing to trace the links in your chain of causation to understand WHY and CHANGE it INTENTIONALLY! How do we do this? We have to negotiate with our subconscious mind.
We have to understand the story and the links in the chain. Your subconscious mind wants to keep the status quo and it will go out of it's way to do so. I highly recommend working with a blind spot spotter (I'm good for this!) to help you navigate these paths. What you don't want to know you will not easily see.
Negotiate: Negotiate with your subconscious mind to change the strategy placed in it. How do you negotiate? You need to know what the other side wants. You need to know why it wants what it wants and have a strategy to give it what it thinks it wants while getting what you say you want. How?
"We get what we negotiate not what we deserve." I read this quote in a magazine on a plane long ago and it stuck. I've made a study of how the circumstances in my life measure what I say I want. In becoming super tuned in to the nuances of my own psyche and psychic tendencies, I also read why others get what they get when they say they want something totally different.
Life is not happening to you. It's happening for you. When you connect the links in the chain of causation, you find the root cause by unlocking parts of your subconscious mind. For some, the answers are close to the surface- or even in the conscious mind. For others, it's a deep dive to uncover why you're getting the results you're getting and why you're attracting situations and circumstances that don't match what you say you want.
It's not always obvious because much of the time your subconscious mind trumps your conscious desire. What you think you want is not what your subconscious mind always wants and unless your desires are intentionally and strategically focused and followed by actions to override your subconscious programming, you may keep getting what you always got and NOT what you think you want. BUT WHY WOULD THIS BE SO?
Your subconscious mind is constantly giving you ideas and strategies to give you what it needs to comply with the strategy placed in it. When you were very young you developed coping mechanisms, beliefs about how the world works, beliefs about what money means and how to hold space for money, ask for it, demand what you need, hold boundaries (or not), give and receive love, how to move in this world.
I've spent decades studying myself and others through coaching, the practice of law, energy medicine techniques, spiritual learning and mentorship, and studying brain science. Year after year of rewiring my subconscious mind I would keep getting the old thing. My determination led me to understand the law of cause and effect -not from a cognitive perspective but from real time experience.
The old strategy was so strong I didn't realize how many blind spots there were. My commitment to personal transformation in every area of my life (some areas came easy while others were completely hidden from view) means I ALWAYS work with someone else who can see my blind spots- pull me forward- show me what I don't even know I don't know and thus- activate my full potential.
Why change the root cause? You don't have to. You can keep blaming the Universe for your results and circumstances in life. Or you can decide you want to activate your full potential and be willing to hear what needs to be heard, feel what needs to be felt and see what needs to be seen- to transform at the root level and blow yourself out of the water with your true power. Ready? Willing? Able?
Comment below! I'd love to hear how you're receiving this and what comes up for you!!! Want that free session with me to see what's really going on for you? Contact me here